Now it has become tradition. So here is this years Christmas fridge.
It is beer which I have just bought tonight, some beer I have received as gifts and some which I have had in the fridge aging. This year's variety seems bigger.
From left to right:
- Muskoka Brewery Mad Tom. Just bought tonight. I love it's hoppiness.
- Barley Days Yuletide Cherry Porter. A beer of the week (BOTW) a few weeks ago. I had bought a six pack.
- Amarcord La Tabachera is a high alcohol beer Italian craft beer from a BOTW back in August which I have been aging.
- Next is an upcoming German 3 bottle beer set which I got as a gift from my sister, Judy, and her husband, Doug. Looking forward to this!
- Fullers put out a Past Masters series. I have the strong ale and porter which are made from an old recipe. Yes I will be writing about them.
- Black Oak sold out of their excellent Nutcracker Porter last month. I had bought a dozen and have just 2 left. Lucky me!
- I have only one Grolsch from 6 I bought last weekend. It was gone somehow by the time the rest was put away.
- I have a variety of Faxe, a Danish beer which will be an upcoming BOTW.
- Fullers Vintage is in the middle. Every year I buy 3, 1 for this year, 1 for next and the other for 2 years down the road. That way I always have 3 to compare. It's fu to do!
- Crazy Canuck in is my fridge the majority of the time as I think it is one of the most perfect beers out there.
- I just did Keith's as my beer of the week and have 2 left.
- Flying Monkeys Netherworld is another favorite that finds my fridge quite often. I great black Cascadian ale.
- Our neighbor gave me the gift pack of Old Speckled Hen which was a bottle and a glass. Looking forward to it.
- I love Tree Hop Head, another regular to my fridge.
- Paddock Wood from Saskatchewan makes a great lager with their Czech-Mate Lager. Another regular.